Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hung parliment

Votes: 16 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So theyve talked for 4 weeks, and so have we. But what do you actually think the result will be? Not what you will vote, not what you would prefer, but what you think will actually happen

voting ends this time tomorrow night so we can compare results

Sponsored Links
i did but bloomin thing didnt come up, there now! :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
i think the tories will be closest, with 325 +/- 10 seats , ie up to 10 seats short or up to 10 seat majority.

but that depends if they've changed the boudaries to suit.... it should just be one big pot..... and 60 millions balls.... the one with the most balls wins!

I reckon a Tory landslide. 352 seats.

thats my hunch as well joe, but dont know how many seats

Do you think any of the Labour cabinet will go,I'm thinking maybe Woolas,Balls etc,when the Tories were kicked out in 97 the likes of Portillo,Lamont went just wondered if any Labour hot shots will go.

Do you think any of the Labour cabinet will go,I'm thinking maybe Woolas,Balls etc,when the Tories were kicked out in 97 the likes of Portillo,Lamont went just wondered if any Labour hot shots will go.

I'm really hoping that all of the Labour cabinet will go. Specially that slimy toerag Mandelson.
There's something not quite right about a man who get's thrown out of Parliament TWICE. Then gets in without anyone being able to vote whether he's suitable.

Anyway's supposing the Tories win, can they remove him from the House of Lords?? (hopefully without any pension rights etc etc)

but that depends if they've changed the boudaries to suit.... it should just be one big pot..... and 60 millions balls.... the one with the most balls wins!

But what is good for one area is not good for another...that is why they have seats for each area, in your system there would be no LOCAL MP.

Sponsored Links
Back