Altech thermostat wiring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Evening everyone,
Just bought an altech althc015 rf thermostat and can't seem to get it to talk to the boiler. I am replacing an old wheel thermostat which has 3 wires,red, yellow and blue plus an earth attached to the back plate. Below are pics of the wheel thermostat wiring, could someone let me know which of these to use on the altech please?

Sponsored Links
Firstly - If the red is the live and blue is neutral and yellow is switched live (you must verify this) then:

red to L,
blue to N
yellow to NO
plus a link from L to Com.

You may have to configure the dip-switches as per the instructions - I can't find any on the net.

However, the point of RF systems is to avoid running a cable to the thermostat position and the receiver can be placed near the boiler or wiring centre and not at the thermostat position.
You can place it there if you must but then you do not really need an RF system.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back