Bon vivant pics ?

M

midge123

More pics available if demand is atleast one member. After my previous showing this council home dweller shows that living in a big house and I'm all right Jack attitude is pointless if you don't do anything. Just think of all that dough you've put into your house, do you think you're gonna live for ever.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
It's 2000 , approx worth £67. I had to visit the home of the original pilsner being a bon vivant , I decided to go to Plzen. It was like going back into black and white cold war films, in colour. All the money was spent on an interesting scoff that was simple fresh and cheap, swilled down with a couple of urquell. Also bought some interesting health and beauty products will add pics. English really isn't common and even tho part of the union not euro land .However, they do have technology if you can find it. Interesting architecture, but run down. $ hours spent in Czech rep and £67 spent.Oh bought some fags, very cheap, in fact cheapest I've bought for years[usually buy a years supply in Adlinkerke in Belgium] That's it

Glad you've had a holiday mitch, but we're getting a bit bored of your pictures now to be honest.
Do you get the holiday slides out whenever someone visits? Are you wondering why you don't get many visitors these days? :LOL: :LOL:

according to the time stamps on the photos....they are from 2011 and 2012..

do we have to wait for this years holiday snaps?

Thanks for all your kind words. I don't know how the years have got like that. The walls of my council hovel are covered in 6 x 4's from all over Europe, I take lots of pics not just for hols as my hols always inc business. My days of needing friends have gone. I look at it so, 'a friend in need is a pest'. Those who do enter the inner sanctum like my wallpaper. As I have previously stated my priority is to have a good time instead of waiting to die with a mortgage 'round my neck. Sour grapes ain't my bag. I bring back goodies for certain cultured palates to enjoy. Carling guzzlers and nasty food eaters can only dream. I have only been using a digi camera for 2 years so it is impossible to display such things as Pompeii, The Guiseppi Meazza stadio, the Millau viaduct or the most expensive hotel I've spent a night at, the Munchen Novotel at 276 euros [without brekkie] or where the spag westerns were shot in Spain ,to name a few.

It's 2000 , approx worth £67. I had to visit the home of the original pilsner being a bon vivant , I decided to go to Plzen. It was like going back into black and white cold war films, in colour. All the money was spent on an interesting scoff that was simple fresh and cheap, swilled down with a couple of urquell. Also bought some interesting health and beauty products will add pics. English really isn't common and even tho part of the union not euro land .However, they do have technology if you can find it. Interesting architecture, but run down. $ hours spent in Czech rep and £67 spent.Oh bought some fags, very cheap, in fact cheapest I've bought for years[usually buy a years supply in Adlinkerke in Belgium] That's it

Glad you discovered the joys of the Czech Republic. Went to Plzen 1n 1995. Hired a Skoda and saw lots of this interesting country. Best of all was that Urquell, Budvar, Staropramen, etc was 16p/pint. Very cheap hol and have been back many times. Beer up to £1/pint now though. :(

Careful you don't name drop too many far away and exotic places on here. Folks will think you're related to another forum member - Peterperfection. ;)

Lol, Peterferfection aye. No chance of that, I stick to the confines of euroland. Too bloody dangerous outside one way or the other. Plus I prefer terra ferma, except Jan when it's Fuerta

Glad you discovered the joys of the Czech Republic. Went to Plzen 1n 1995. Hired a Skoda and saw lots of this interesting country. Best of all was that Urquell, Budvar, Staropramen, etc was 16p/pint. Very cheap hol and have been back many times. Beer up to £1/pint now though. :(

Careful you don't name drop too many far away and exotic places on here. Folks will think you're related to another forum member - Peterperfection. ;)

And I copy and paste from midge

midge123

from United Kingdom

United Kingdom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:06 pm Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol, Peterferfection aye. No chance of that, I stick to the confines of euroland. Too bloody dangerous outside one way or the other. Plus I prefer terra ferma, except Jan when it's Fuerta

Read more: //www.diynot.com/forums/general-discussion/bon-vivant-pics.372181/#ixzz2b1QS5tzM

This is really,really odd to me ... look at what he says "Lol,richard cranium aye, no chance of that, ..... now this member has only joined the forum on 15th july this year and Richard has gone missing after his holiday weeks ago...not even been a member three weeks ago and he appears to know all about Richard cranium aka walter mitty......... the words smell and rat come to mind .... and the boasting/bragging about most expensive hotel!!!!!!!!!!!! it sound like Richard , boring everyone,it sounds like Richard ......... make of this what you will

No not Richard, Walter or anyone but me Midge123. The great sage and onion teller of truths and a bon vivant

Sponsored Links
Back