Bg cuts

Sponsored Links
Bg "engineer" cuts so there going let these looney gas fitters loose on the unsuspecting public great ay!?

As opposed to now where they are let loose on the unsuspecting public or in some other way you have dreamt up? :confused:

Probably worth remembering that no "engineer" jobs are currently up for redundancy other than apprentices.

Another lazy shoe into the company you were not good enough to work for eh?

Incorrect again. Got my 7 years in they where all up there own ass. All you get out of them is am ex bg! ****ing laughable it's as if there gods gift to broke boilers,

Christ, 7 years and you didn't learn Ideal are ****. Looks like BG got lucky. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
The BG CPSs are lucky if they're getting two repairs a day around here!! It's only a matter of time before there's P45s flying around.

Things will no doubt pick up for a few weeks during the cold weather ;)

The BG CPSs are lucky if they're getting two repairs a day around here!! It's only a matter of time before there's P45s flying around.

Not if they vote yes to the **** new pay deal, guaranteed 2 jobs a day 'til 2014 with effectively a 5% pay cut. I voted no of course. :mrgreen:

I wouldn't lie tit head. I was vgood for them they abused my good nature so they had to go goodbye.. No regrets work for a better energy company now with better coloured vans an more money than you;)

I wouldn't lie tit head. I was vgood for them they abused my good nature so they had to go goodbye.. No regrets work for a better energy company now with better coloured vans an more money than you;)

Surely not SSE? :LOL:

They abuse everyones good nature, just play them at their own game. There is no way they begged you to stay, maybe asked you to reconsider but not begged.

Err no. Begged. All I got off them was stay don't go! Pls come as a contractor we will pay £32 an hr (installs)!! Best in my area at the time by about £8;)

Err no. Begged. All I got off them was stay don't go! Pls come as a contractor we will pay £32 an hr (installs)!! Best in my area at the time by about £8;)

Really? :LOL: Got the balls to back it up? Drop your name and I'll phone random blokes off the list and see if they thought you were dangling between a dogs back legs.

Sponsored Links
Back