DIYnot
Local | Network
   DIYnot > Forums
Local | Network
DIYnot Network Local DIYnot Network Local  
  Forum IndexForum Index     RulesRules    HelpHelp     Join FREERegister Free     About CookiesCookies     SearchSearch     LoginLogin 

Bg cuts

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Search this topic :: View previous topic :: View next topic  
nickso

from United Kingdom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:56 pm Reply with quote

Hmm, don't think I'll get much feedback asking if they thought an engineer called tit head was any good. Guess you were s**t after all, like I thought. icon_lol.gif
 Alert Moderators

If you do not want to see this advert, click here to login or if you are new click here to join free.
onlyfitidealboilers

from United Kingdom

United Kingdom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:59 pm Reply with quote

Why have you a chip on your shoulder are you one of these cut you open an u bleed bg. Get a life p***k.
 Alert Moderators
nickso

from United Kingdom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:04 pm Reply with quote

Nah, fixing heating is easy, doing it for BG is a pain in the a**e but they pay good money so I'll stay as long as they do.......the 5% pay cut might sway me though. icon_lol.gif

So you don't have the balls to back up your claims then? What a surprise. If you send your name to me I promise it will not be posted on this forum, only the grisly details of your failed BG career will be. icon_mrgreen.gif
 Alert Moderators
onlyfitidealboilers

from United Kingdom

United Kingdom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:19 am Reply with quote

Bg are s***te an so are you. An on 5k basic more than you an tbh I wouldn't work for bg for a big clock now by the way I was engineer of the year in 2000 might make sense why iv come an gone 3 times at bg bet they would throw a party if put ur cards in!!!
 Alert Moderators
gaswizzard

from United Kingdom

United Kingdom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:09 pm Reply with quote

icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

Love it.

You crack me up onlyfitshit.
 Alert Moderators
onlyfitidealboilers

from United Kingdom

United Kingdom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:22 pm Reply with quote

Why is that gas wizard.
 Alert Moderators
nickso

from United Kingdom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:47 pm Reply with quote

onlyfitidealboilers wrote:
Bg are s***te an so are you. An on 5k basic more than you an tbh I wouldn't work for bg for a big clock now by the way I was engineer of the year in 2000 might make sense why iv come an gone 3 times at bg bet they would throw a party if put ur cards in!!!

SSE pay 36.5k basic to their minions? Find that hard to believe. From what I hear they are a right shower to work for.

Never really aspired to be engineer of the year to be honest, they are usually the ones that are very good at passing the buck to keep their figures up....and they are almost always brown nosing ****. icon_mrgreen.gif

I could care less what BG did if I left.

Still waiting on your name.......I'll start a guessing game....is it.....Bob?
 Alert Moderators
onlyfitidealboilers

from United Kingdom

United Kingdom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:26 pm Reply with quote

Eon 35k bg on 30k 5k more see
 Alert Moderators
onlyfitidealboilers

from United Kingdom

United Kingdom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:28 pm Reply with quote

Just find out from the record books know all who won engineer of the year 2000?!!!!
 Alert Moderators
nickso

from United Kingdom

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:00 am Reply with quote

Eon 35k bg on 30k 5k more see

Wrong figures. BG 31.5k....Eon who knows.
 Alert Moderators
nickso

from United Kingdom

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:01 am Reply with quote

Just find out from the record books know all who won engineer of the year 2000?!!!!

Hmm is there an entry in the Guinness book of records? That is the record book we are talking about?
 Alert Moderators
cantaloup63

from United Kingdom

United Kingdom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:26 pm Reply with quote

nickso wrote:

Hmm is there an entry in the Guinness book of records? That is the record book we are talking about?
Or change the bleeding record, record book icon_wink.gif
 Alert Moderators
DeltaT2

from United Kingdom

United Kingdom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:21 am Reply with quote

nickso wrote:
DeltaT2 wrote:
The BG CPSs are lucky if they're getting two repairs a day around here!! It's only a matter of time before there's P45s flying around.

Not if they vote yes to the s**t new pay deal, guaranteed 2 jobs a day 'til 2014 with effectively a 5% pay cut. I voted no of course. icon_mrgreen.gif

Think & say what you like Nick son, but as soon as someone in the Boardroom looks at the 'Big Numbers' & knows the CPSs are only doing two jobs a day, P45s will be in the post. I know mate I've been there, in any company the Labour Element is just a small factor in the overall picture.

Aberdeen is doing OK property wise etc & there's work in that area, so BG/SG will be doing OK there also. Central Belt of Scotland is dire, 100s of RGIs looking for work.......... icon_cry.gif
 Alert Moderators
TheGasMan26

from United Kingdom

United Kingdom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:25 pm Reply with quote

I think the name should be "IonlyFitShitBoilers". and u reckon u know about fixin boilers? then ud know ideals are a liability, like yourself by the sound of it.

I have no loyalties to BG and have worked for quite a few gas companies, but with BG's laptops, instant manu helplines, massive vanstock & every tool u can imagine combined with quite tight quality control on recalls, first time fix etc they really are alot better than sum ppl make out.

And sorry m8 but if your an installer iv got a few monkeys that could do your job, my m8
 Alert Moderators
nickso

from United Kingdom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:14 pm Reply with quote

DeltaT2 wrote:
nickso wrote:
DeltaT2 wrote:
The BG CPSs are lucky if they're getting two repairs a day around here!! It's only a matter of time before there's P45s flying around.

Not if they vote yes to the s**t new pay deal, guaranteed 2 jobs a day 'til 2014 with effectively a 5% pay cut. I voted no of course. icon_mrgreen.gif

Think & say what you like Nick son, but as soon as someone in the Boardroom looks at the 'Big Numbers' & knows the CPSs are only doing two jobs a day, P45s will be in the post. I know mate I've been there, in any company the Labour Element is just a small factor in the overall picture.

Aberdeen is doing OK property wise etc & there's work in that area, so BG/SG will be doing OK there also. Central Belt of Scotland is dire, 100s of RGIs looking for work.......... icon_cry.gif

Nope, they all voted it in Dickie. No CPS's can go til 2014. I'm not stupid, as soon as 2014 rolls round they will be chopping men left and right.

What is almost certain to happen in the meantime is the men in areas with no work will be moved to areas that have work, if you refuse you likely get sacked for breach of contract.
 Alert Moderators
Search this topic :: View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DIYnot.com Forum Index > Trade Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: