replace Gutteriig soffits Fascias

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I will replace guttering and boards,
I have a 12mitre run on front and 12 at back of house with one downpipe on each
This is longer then originally as an extension has been added,
Is standerd size guttering big enough.?
Not sure if i will do it myself, does anyone do leaflet with fitting tips.
Just had a leaflet put through door with a price on of £725 without them seeing back,
Is that a good price,
NO address and cannot find them on internet, "JJs plastics" anyone used them or heard of them

Sponsored Links
what are they offering for the money
are you getting 9mm cladding or 18mm structural !!

if its cladding are they going to remove rotten timbers and replace with new treated timbers!!

if its structural are they going to remove redundant timbers[facias barge boards]and repair and treat structural timbers !!

are they going to add any ventilation in the eaves if they block the flow!!

are they going to replace the lower section off felt into the gutter!!

I will replace guttering and boards,
NO address and cannot find them on internet, "JJs plastics" anyone used them or heard of them
I think I saw them down in Sussex - towing a Caravan and heading towards the smoke :LOL: Just by the Ashdown Turnpike, unless my eyes deceived me

dont touch them with a bargepole peter! get a reputable co in or try and get some recommendations.

gutter comes in 4m lengths and upvc soffitt and fascia in 5m lengths.

that price seems way too cheap to do a comprehensive job btw.

****** at work with their 9mm overcladding on top of rotten fascia and soffitt plate by the sounds of things :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Indeed, see my reference to the Turnpike. For this was the origin of the name. Aye....Did you like that :?:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back