iveco daily 35s12

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
just had the cam belt changed on my 35s12 03 plate iveco. now the mechanic that done the job says that the bottom crank was one tooth out when he started it as it sounded to lean so he stripped it back down altered it and fired it back up. now ive been out to collect the van and it does sound ok but and a big but the red injector light is flashing which means its in limp mode and will not rev past 3000. now the mechanic is saying all is well it has picked up the fault from when he first started it and all I need to do now is get the code cleared. now for one does what he says make sense and second why should i have to pay to get the code read and cleared, but if i do anyone got an idea on the cost cheers in advance its been a long day and im now off to bed in a very pi**ed off mood. any and i mean ANY input would be much appreciated cheers mates

Sponsored Links
did you have the timing belt changed as a maintainence job or for another reason?
how was the van before the mechanic started work on it?

all sorted now just bought van and have no history of when it was done last so got it changed. spanner man miss timed it by 1 tooth on the crank, he stripped it all today and sorted it, pulling like a train again. must admit this has been a nightmare to start with costing me alot of money. hope all goes well from now on

Sponsored Links
hi injector light flashin and starts then stops no fuel at filter bleed screw when ignition on does it have pump in tank its an 05 reg

should have pump on chassy rail when you switch ignition on you should hear it buzz for about 15 seconds if not gently tap it with something hard ;)

Back