Can i replace heatline s30 boiler diverter valve

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I've got a little problem with my boiler. It recently blew the two 3,15 fuses on the printed circuit board so i got the replace but noticed there was a small drip from inside the boiler. After doing a bit of research I think it's the diverter valve. Which i suspect is just an O ring but from reading on this forum that's not something I can just replace so it's a whole unit?

I'm pretty good with things like this so my question is do you think this would be a job I could tackle? I've not got much ££ so would be great if i could. From what I can see it looks like I should drain the system there's a metal clip at the top of the diverter motor remove that and simply push in the new one?

If any one has any advice that'd be really helpful.

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
You can do anything your heart desires, but it might be cheaper to get a competent heating engineer to repair the boiler.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back