tap and pipe size

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, Im fitting new taps to my bath, I have 15mm thred tap ends and the pipes Im fitting them to has a 3/4 inch reciever. I cant find a part to get from a 15mm thred to a 3/4 inch reciever. Can anyone help? :oops:

Sponsored Links
Buy 2 flexi hoses 15 mm compression x 3/4. Screw 3/4 end onto your taps and tother onto your pipe :D

Hi, i've seen these hoses, the problem is the only ones I can find have a 3/4 inch compression and a 15mm screw ends, are you sure they make them the other way round? :?:

I don't understand what you're talking about, there's no such thing as a 15mm screw fitting. You have 1/2" bsp, 15mm compression, taps are 1/2" or 3/4". No such thing as a receiver either. :confused:

Sponsored Links
Trust me if my taps were 3/4 and my pipes were 15mm, then I wouldn't be on here asking. :evil:
The taps are 15mm screw thread and the pipe I am screwing into is 3/4". Thats where Im having the problem, I can find the flexis which receive 3/4" thread and screw into 15mm, but not the other way round.

Are both your supplys 3/4 / 22 mm. Normally only the hot will be.
You could fit a reducer on your 3/4 pipe to 15 mm pipe and then fit your flexis.
Aren't 1/2 bsp taps only used for basins anyway?. :confused:

3/4 taps are used for baths to give more flow to a larger surface. :D

Thank you so much, thats the answer I needed. :oops: I brought the wrong taps (I got basin and not bath).

Cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back