DIYnot
Local | Network
   DIYnot > Forums
Local | Network
DIYnot Network Local DIYnot Network Local  
  Forum IndexForum Index     RulesRules    HelpHelp     Join FREERegister Free     About CookiesCookies     SearchSearch     LoginLogin 

Worcester 28i junior steady flashing light

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DIYnot.com Forum Index > Plumbing and Central Heating
Search this topic :: View previous topic :: View next topic  
drinkingeyez

from United Kingdom

United Kingdom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:02 am Reply with quote

I have worcester 28i junior. Before today it i was experiencing fast flashing warning red light and I had to reset the boiler to get rid of that. This morning that fast flashing light changed into steady flashing(once every second) and not resetting anymore(tried pressing reset button and switching boiler on and off) but still the sames steady flashing light. I noticed low pressure couple of days ago and tried increasing the pressure but unfortunately did it bit too much. Its at 2.5 now. I don't even know how to decrease the pressure. Any help please?
 Alert Moderators

If you do not want to see this advert, click here to login or if you are new click here to join free.
lifesagasman

from United Kingdom

United Kingdom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:25 am Reply with quote

you can decrease the pressure by opening a rad bleed valve or a drain-off point, prepare to catch the water which will spurt out! when refilling, do it slowly as the gauge might simply be slow to indicate the pressure rise. 2.5 bar won't stop the boiler from working, so try again turning off the power for a minute to see if it resets. the 28i was almost a very good boiler....
 Alert Moderators
Search this topic :: View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DIYnot.com Forum Index > Plumbing and Central Heating All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: