How does one become a mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imamartian

I'd be interested in becoming a mod on the forum.... how do i go about it? is it invitational, or do i apply somewhere? or is it just based on good behaviour?

Can you send me an application form please?

Sponsored Links
the ability to be impartial and not have opinions on subjects you feel strongly about when in your mods roll :D ;)

to delete threads/post with no explanation,and act with god like tendencys.

if you can do that then,hey i see no reason why you aint 1, :rolleyes: :LOL:

OH AND TO DENY ALL KNOWLEDGE OF ANYTHING/EVERYTHING and last but no least not tell anyone wether you are a mod or not.

yep think thats about it.

Sponsored Links
Get a funny haircut, wear a mohair suit.
Ponce about on a lambretta.

no, i'd be good at it.... i'm pretty level headed.... get on with most people on here.... don't get drawn into rows... only have about three stalkers who want to kill me... so yeah, i think i'm the perfect candidate.

Not got me application form yet Mr DIYnot.... still hoping.

Ta :D

Its great being a Moderator, really. If you put the time in, do it somewhere intresting like a motorcycling site with live chat!!!

What was the command? Ah yeah /Expel d**khead and Pffft d**khead is bounced off.
Was at one site owners house one xmas and got onto his computer for 1/2 an hour with full admin rights, not just mods. His wife and me were crying with laughter xmas morn as the lads and ladies logged on. I kept changing their user names and monickers. Some got very angry for some reason :D
He did frown, but saw the funny side and I did put up my hands later on and appologise.
See it can be fun Muwhahahahahahahaha :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Even betterwas being full admin on a South African Bikers site ( have a friend who owns a dealership out there hence the site), a SA wound up is a joy to behold especially if you can understand and write Afrikaans a bit :D

He missed the point there.
I used to be a long haired biker, MOD`s were not our cupof tea and visa versa. But we were friends really. Still have a few now who still have the same vespa`s/Lambo`s.

yep, hands up.. :oops: missed that one (especially as i'm a rocker ! :evil: ) not good in my 'interview thread '...

The usual way is to email the site admin and offer your services.

I did on another site and am a mod there, I have been an admin or mod on various sites.

It can change the way you behave too as mods have to be seen as being whiter than white so that we can take the moral high ground. ;)

The usual way is to email the site admin and offer your services.

I did on another site and am a mod there, I have been an admin or mod on various sites.

It can change the way you behave too as mods have to be seen as being whiter than white so that we can take the moral high ground. ;)

But you also go under the name of Mod xyz...lol
I think I would be a good mod...but when it comes to some of the crap/drivel..I put my hands up to you all.

the ability to be impartial and not have opinions on subjects you feel strongly about when in your mods roll :D ;)
So not much chance of me becoming a Mod and moderating the GD cesspit out of existence and banning all the racist, violent, hate-mongering scumbag thugs that wallow there...

So not much chance of me becoming a Mod and moderating the GD cesspit out of existence and banning all the racist, violent, hate-mongering scumbag thugs that wallow there...

ban all.... you're legendary on this forum.... for bad reasons admittedly, but legendary nontheless!! Mod status is not for you.... trust me... i've seen the posts lol!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back