Whirlpool ADP 4504 Service code 851175415811 Green Flashing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Flashing start light,It flashes twice then stops then twice again etc.There is noise from the motor and it drains but no water reaches the top spray arm or rest of machine for that matter.I can see water filling the matrix on the right hand side of the machine but thats it.Any help would be appreiciated greatly.

Sponsored Links
The machine sides are off and i can see no signs of any water leakage anywhere.Is there anything else this fault code could be?
thanks again Jim.C

No. Error code F2 indicates a flooded base.
I suspect it's giving the wrong error code.
Normal problems with these is the NTC, pressure switch and the flowmeter.
Reset the machine then unplug it.
Is there a microswitch with a polystyrene float on the bottom of the machine? If there is ensure that the float isn't stuck.
If all is ok there. Unplug the cables from the flowmeter (bottom of water matrix) and plug it back on again. Try the machine.
Still not working?
Check the pressure switch isn't gunged up. (take out the filter screen, black grid in the bowl).
Once you've checked these there's not a lot else I can advise you on as its time to start replacing parts.

Sponsored Links
Hello,I tried disconnecting flowmeter no joy,couldnt find pressure switch(filter screen/black grid in the bowl).So i unscrewed something right at bottom (half a turn) and it was out but it wasnt polstyrene it looked like white plastic and it didnt move,but after cleaning it and putting it back the flashing start light changed to 11 flashes,so i think im getting somewhere! What do you think? Thanks Jim.C

You took out the NTC. The pressure switch is on the right hand side of the sump.
11 flashes indicates a stuck diverter valve.

Diverter is on the underside under a coverplate on the sump.
Have you tried resetting the machine and trying again?

Only way is to press and hold the start button untill it stops flashing.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back