hoover 1300 AB130

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi I have a hoover 1300 model AB130 and this morning in the final spin cycle it started making a banging sound as if something is hitting the left hand side of the casing if you are looking at it from the front. I have had a look inside and everything looks secure. It is washing fine just a problem when the spin picks up speed. The suspension arms are not loose and at the left hand side the only thing that could be hitting is either the drum itself or the spring at the side. Any suggestions appreciated. THANKS!!

Sponsored Links
Have you checked the concrete weights are secure?
Should be top and front.

Hi

Yes the top weight is solid the front appears to be ok too, the front is awkward to get into but from what I can see and feel it is not shaking about or loose.
Any other suggestions appreciated!!
Have tried it again and noise is not coming from left hand side as originally thought it seems to be at the back right hand corner. I am going to check the motor tomorrow to see if it is loose.(although seemed ok today)!!

Thanks again

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back