biasi combi boilers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What is the quality of these boilers. Do they have a good reputation and are the spares hard to get and/or expensive. What other boiler would you recomment for a small flat or would it be better to have some form of electric water heating for shower etc which are only used one at a time and have electric for heating. The places are well insulated and need little heat. Can anyone recommend a reliable and reasonably priced sensible plumber/Corgi engineer in the E1 area of London. Thanks of your responses.

Sponsored Links
chapman said:
What is the quality of these boilers. Do they have a good reputation and are the spares hard to get and/or expensive. What other boiler would you recomment for a small flat or would it be better to have some form of electric water heating for shower etc which are only used one at a time and have electric for heating. The places are well insulated and need little heat. Can anyone recommend a reliable and reasonably priced sensible plumber/Corgi engineer in the E1 area of London. Thanks of your responses.

You only get what you pay for but i can say that i have fitted a lot of Biasi boilers with no problems..I have one in my house and in 5 years have only replaced the diaphragm that cost £5.

http://www.biasi.co.uk/frameset_acro.htm

If anything goes wrong there's a guy here that knows them inside out. He operates in London but I'm not sure his company gets involved in installs.

It's an Ideal mini C, or lets put it another way Ideal buy in the biasi and badge it as a mini c.

I've fitted a couple and been out to repair a couple. Easy to fix, parts not cheap but not as over expensive as Halstead for parts.

For a cheap combi I like the Vokera Compact or it's cheaper cousin the Sabre. If you were asking.

Sponsored Links
2face said:
load of s***te to be honest .. fit a baxi.... fit and forget m8

please tell me your joking :rolleyes:

the recent biasi models are quite nice, would prefer them to close rivals i.e the baxi instant and aristion micro genus.

not too sure on parts as havent been called out to hardly any, unlike the microgenus' and performas

"""not too sure on parts as havent been called out to hardly any, unlike the microgenus' and performas"""

Thats because they are very reliable as long as they are fitted on a clean system. If ever required the parts are fairly rasonable but some merchants rather overcharge. If any are needed contact me directly for advice.

There are two models to consider the hybrid M96 and the premix M110.

The M96 is very tried and tested and the M110 is quite new and very reliable so far but the gas supply must meet gas regulation standards otherwise you may get some problems. Ideally needs a competent installer who has a Gas Analyser.

Tony

to be quite honest i have fit loads in rented houses and not repaired that many. For the money you can't go wrong. Yeah spares are expensive but not many that arn't.

I think pound for pound the Biasi wins over any Baxi. infact If you want a Baxi get a Potterton they usually work out cheaper and they are same boiler.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back