biasi boiler?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi. i am looking for some advice regarding a biasi boiler, my gas engineer who has done work for me for many years has recommended a biasi combi boiler to replace an old boiler in need of replacement. i havnt asked for a cheap boiler but neither top of the range, but i have asked fora decent reliable boiler. can anyone advise if they are reliable. the engineer has always been honest with us in the past when we have asked his advice on gas appliances. he did mention the model number but i havnt taken it in. the boiler is for a 3 bedroom semi. 10 radiators in total,2 of them double, no shower installed at this time but maybe in future. only 1 bathroom and kitchen for hot water outlets.

Sponsored Links
they are absolute dogs.... don't get one unless you like expensive parts and waiting in for him to come back and repair.
Plenty of other reasonably priced and far more reliable ones on the market.

they are absolute dogs.... don't get one unless you like expensive parts and waiting in for him to come back and repair.
Plenty of other reasonably priced and far more reliable ones on the market.
thanks for reply. its what i feared after reading another forum. just cant understand why he would recommend something unreliable, he swears by them and says he has never had a problem with any he has fit. he is very particular about doing everything spot on{as gas fitters should be of course} and i know if anything were to go wrong he would repair free of charge within guarantee . could you please recommend a decent boiler? dont mind paying £200-£300 extra to what ive been quoted for the biasi.

Vaillant personally but there will be people who install more than me who can really recommend some.

Sponsored Links
have a look at the viessman website

vitodens 100 £800-£900

vitodens 200 £1100 with weather comp

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back