Can you recognise this make or name of kitchen tile?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am trying to track down 10 of the standard 'off white' tiles of which this is the picture set of 6 tiles, there are also single picture tiles of a similar scene.

The tiles are 20cm x 15cm off white with a feint greyish streaking.

Any information leading to the whereabouts of said tiles would be really appreciated :!: :!:

Link now removed.

Sponsored Links
Any information leading to the whereabouts of said tiles would be really appreciated

Have you tried crime watch?

Zampa said:
Any information leading to the whereabouts of said tiles would be really appreciated

Have you tried crime watch?

They only deal with unsolved crimes. I think we can assume that the style police already have an extensive dossier on these tiles and are about to submit a report to the Crown Prosecution Service.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Okay the range is called 'Vineyard' and suits our kitchen style perfectly :)

My wife is really pleased with the tiles so thats fine with me :!: :!:

Anyone know who made these tiles :?: :?:

EDITED 7th November:

I have found some very similar tiles that will do the job where I need them, they're not 'in your face' so it probably won't even notice ;)

Thanks if you tried to help.

Sponsored Links
probably made by the Yuk FU tlring Corpolation in China .....every other friggin thing is made there now :rolleyes: :LOL:

Nige F said:
probably made by the Yuk FU tlring Corpolation in China .....every other friggin thing is made there now :rolleyes: :LOL:

They have opened a shop selling slight seconds..the managers name...

Sumfin Wong

joking aside ,
you can get a good match service from Topps tiles

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back