Bosch dishwasher continuously pumping out

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Our Bosch dishwasher seems to have got "stuck" in the pumping out stage of its cycle. It pumps out successfully - any water I add to the machine is pumped out when I switch it on, so it's not blocked. But it never stops pumping - the noise changes when it runs out of water to pump, but it just carries on.

I've cleaned the filter as far as I can without undoing the "torx 20" (I don't have a torx 20 - yet).

No error codes, or whatever. The programme "time to run" indicator goes to '0', but the pumping just continues. If I try to start a new wash, it just continues pumping out from the previous wash.

Any ideas? Is it worth me getting a 'torx 20' to have a look in there?

I don't have any model number visible - it's about 6 years old, and has "hydrosensor" written on the front - that's all, I'm afraid.

Help appreciated...

Sponsored Links
Open the door, look at the top edge in the middle, you'll find the model etched there.

Sounds like it's leaked into the base, activating the anti flood device.

Thanks - the numbers etched on the top edge of the door are:

S9G1B

SGS5342GB

I've since acquired a T-20, looked in there, and cleared out anything that could have been blocking it - still no joy. I'll see if I can get to the anti-flood device now. Thanks for the help, any other ideas in the meantime appreciated.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
It's definitely to do with the anti flood device. Either a leak or a blockage causing it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back