plumbing cert cit guilds 6129 level 3

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
any body doing this. im thinkin of goin back to college.got mi level 2.i have bin told by tutor that i need to enrol nvq level 2 to be able to do c+g level 3.also been told u do gas but dont get acs.do u do unvented +energy efficiency as extras£££ ;)

Sponsored Links
wambangers said:
any body doing this. im thinkin of goin back to college.got mi level 2.i have bin told by tutor that i need to enrol nvq level 2 to be able to do c+g level 3.also been told u do gas but dont get acs.do u do unvented +energy efficiency as extras£££ :wink need to get some employment with somebody for nvq portfolio.

well if u put something more useful than UK as location in profile u might hit a target market.

Sponsored Links
sorry folks for mish mash. my location is sheffield yorkshire and in a nut shell what entails the course content? :oops: :D do u do any gas??

I think you have to have about 70 hours with CORGI person to let you qualify to do ACS ;)

Yes you do gas in 2 sections for 6129 task manual, 60 questions X 2.

you also need 6089 for work experience to qualify.

Im almost at the end of 6129 and employed, just needing to serve my time.

HTH
Al

I think you need to go on an English Language course first!

Do you live on the Manor Estate?

Agile said:
I think you need to go on an English Language course first!
...says the man who's never heard of an apostrophe. :rolleyes:

Al-Glasgow said:
Yes you do gas in 2 sections for 6129 task manual, 60 questions X 2.

you also need 6089 for work experience to qualify.

Im almost at the end of 6129 and employed, just need to serve my time.

HTH
Al

Serve your time Al, Barlinnie :?: :?: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back