Recent content by avonmouth

  1. A

    How do I install a bath support batten when using XPS tile backer?

    You could use these to secure the horizontal to the verticals.and as above use an adhesive.
  2. A

    How do I install a bath support batten when using XPS tile backer?

    Use the disc washer that the mi's recommend,and as above,support horizontal baton with vertical ones.
  3. A

    How old is agile.

    R.I.P Agile..I have known him on forums for over 20 years and he was a clever guy.
  4. A

    How do I connect to the male thread of a dielectric coupler?

    You wouldn't put a fibre washer inside that female iron fitting ?......i would plus ptfe on the plastic.
  5. A

    How do I connect to the male thread of a dielectric coupler?

    That won't work as the centre part of that tap connector would have to fit inside the plastic fitting and i don't think it will. A few fibre washers inside your female fitting and ptfe tape or jointing paste will probably sort it.
  6. A

    Will a Flexi pipe seal on this please?

    If you are talking about connecting to iso valves then buy a flat top valve.You could also add a fibre washer into the nut if you are worried about the rubber washer.
  7. A

    Stripped thread in bleed valve

    The thread will be BSP. Drill it out and then tap it with a 1/4 inch BSP tap.You can then screw in a 1/4 inch brass nipple and a female cap.The cap could then be used to bleed the rad.
  8. A

    Come On England

    The only player (?) ever to get booked and carried off without playing..lol
  9. A

    I would appreciate some guidance regarding existing Air Admittance/ Durgo valve

    No lower than where the waste exits a bath,basin or wc. Yours is too low
  10. A

    Gas Valve issue in old boiler

    The GC no is 47-719-03 and the part no is what you have above 6187611
  11. A

    Sink waste issue

    Sink would be 11/2"
  12. A

    Dripping kitchen tap

    You can replace the whole cartridge,if you know which one it is.There are a lot of different types. Or you can just replace the ceramic disc for a couple of ££'s. Do you know the model of tap ?
  13. A

    Basin tap fitting

    I think the tails on that tap are 3/8 BSP ?...so you might need 2 of these 15mm x 3/8 bsp male adaptors.
  14. A

    Smell from kitchen sink pipe

    Google 110mm to 40mm waste pipe adaptor.
  15. A

    Drilling hole bath tap

    The last one i drilled was about 28mm..The tap thread will be 3/4 inch BSP which equals about 27mm.
Back
Top