Thanks Received

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

  • I would like to replace my old Cast Iron Guttering with PVC Guttering. My Cast iron Guttering is secured in the old way by means of "Rhone Hooks / Cast Iron top fix brackets that go up under the slates. Is there a similar top fix bracket that has vertical down plate to which I can then fix a standard PVC Gutter support bracket to? Or is there some other way of providing a secure fixing for the change from Cast Iron to PVC ? Note: since it is a older type bungallow I do not want to to change the appearance of how the house looks by installing the normal facia boards to accomodate the Plastic Guttering.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…