Recent content by bramish

  1. B

    Radiators not heating in new build

    No, that one is horizontal. Turned it vertical (after checking with Google because I know nothing) and now everything is working. Thank you sir!
  2. B

    Radiators not heating in new build

    They are not
  3. B

    Radiators not heating in new build

    It is on zonal heating. One thermo upstairs and one down. How does that affect it?
  4. B

    Radiators not heating in new build

    That's the plan. Just wanted to check I wasn't overlooking something.
  5. B

    Radiators not heating in new build

    Ah yeah, it's open I think - both the left and right pipe heat up when it's on. Also the 00 on the boiler says 51C when the heating is on.
  6. B

    Radiators not heating in new build

    What's the return? None of the radiators are heating.
  7. B

    Radiators not heating in new build

    Not as far as I know.
  8. B

    Radiators not heating in new build

    Hi, Just moved into a new build that has a Honeywell T3 wired thermostat installed, connected to a Logic Combi ESP1 35 boiler. I wanted to test the heating out before I actually need it on regularly. Set the programme to come on for a couple of hours now at 24C (it's currently 21 in the...
  9. B

    Hoover Wash & Dry 500 drying cycle not working

    Bought a multimeter and had the back off to check a few things so now know: - Doesn't heat water either when on wash cycle - Heating element is fine - Thermistor/NTC sensor is fine - No obvious visual issues with wiring/connections
  10. B

    Hoover Wash & Dry 500 drying cycle not working

    I'll always try myself first if I'm able and I've fixed other little issues with it before after Internet research but I'm no expert. Don't have a multi meter
  11. B

    Hoover Wash & Dry 500 drying cycle not working

    I ran a low heat cycle and it spins and runs longer than usual (3h+) but the clothes are cold and wet after. Tried repeating cycle but nothing changed. Lint filter is clean. What else could I try?
  12. B

    Beko Slimline Dishwasher - runs one cycle and then makes constant humming and won't work

    It's a 6 month old machine but warrany doesn't cover it as it's in a commercial property. I've had someone come out to "fix" it twice but it's still not working. It will basically run a cycle fine, but then the base has water in it and it needs to be tipped back to drain before it can be run...
  13. B

    Baxi Duotec Combi - loud clanking noise from inside boiler

    The central heating and hot water still work fine though?
  14. B

    Baxi Duotec Combi - loud clanking noise from inside boiler

    The boiler is two years old. From yesterday I've noticed a loud clanking like something heavy moving inside the boiler sometimes whenthe heating is on. When this happens I've turned it off. Any idea what it might be? Thanks.
  15. B

    Hoover Wash & Dry 500 not spinning. Stopped during drying cycle

    Thanks. Think there' an issue with the filter. I can unscrew it but it won't budge so I reckon it might have a sock or something in there jamming it if that's even possible? All the water drained out and the machine spins as normal now but I can't get the filter out, and it leaks water when...
Back
Top