Recent content by Brian C.

  1. B

    Optical slitter

    Thanks for that Wayners. Have a good day.
  2. B

    Optical slitter

    That's right 1 sound bar and I also have a hearing aid device which basically lets me to listen to TV sound at a higher volume than others in the same room.
  3. B

    Optical slitter

    Hi All, Would this work? I need to connect 2 audio outlets so that sound comes out of a sound bar and my hearing device at the same time, would an optical splitter do the job? Thanks for any replies.
  4. B

    Gas safety question.

    Thanks Guys, for all of your replies. Brian.
  5. B

    Gas safety question.

    Morning All, Hope I have posted this in the correct category. Next week we are having a new kitchen fitted & we will be changing a duel fuel cooker for a built in all electric oven & hob. I'm assured by the kitchen fitters that the gas supply to the existing cooker is disconnected by means of a...
  6. B

    B & Q paint price hike.

    Has anyone else noticed that the Valspar garden exterior paint at B & Q (purple label) is no longer available. About 6 weeks ago I purchased some of the garden paint for about £16 for a litre. A few days ago I went in for the same paint to be mixed in a different colour only to be told they no...
  7. B

    Updates

    Thanks for all the reply's and the reassurance given. Brian C.
  8. B

    Updates

    Thanks for the replies. It's just that we are a couple of oldies & quite frankly we don't know what is being installed. Is it possible for hackers to gain access to our computer in this way? Brian C.
  9. B

    Updates

    Thanks for that, using Windows 11
  10. B

    Updates

    Hi All, Our HP Envy laptop is 8 months old and seems to be working fine, apart from it keeps asking for updates to be installed, sometimes up to 4 or 5 times a week. It will not let us shutdown or restart without installing the updates. First of all, is it possible to disable these request...
  11. B

    Painting water feature

    Sorry its taken so long, but thanks for the reply foxhole.
  12. B

    Painting water feature

    Our water feature is looking a little tired, what paint could we use to repaint it. Idealy It needs to be matt charcoal colour. I realise any paint constantly in contact with running water will wash off. Thanks for any advice.
  13. B

    Hammeright radiator paint????

    Hi DIY nut job, like you I'm just a diy'er but I feel water based paint doesn't cover like good old oil based paints used to. Hi foxhole, reading this & older post's I have ruled out radiator paints. But thanks for your reply. Brian
  14. B

    Hammeright radiator paint????

    Thanks for that, best of luck covering red oxide with water based paint. I think painting the whole rad is a must.
  15. B

    Hammeright radiator paint????

    Blimey that was quick Thanks for that.
Back
Top