Recent content by dgb.1

  1. D

    Concealed Cistern obscure fill valve

    Update: managed to find a valve on Pipescenes that looked identical, and took a gamble. Arrived yesterday, is an exact match (the clip came off the old valve and onto the new one easily enough) and it fits fine. The additional hurdle was the stop valve was also leaking, so that got ditched in...
  2. D

    Concealed Cistern obscure fill valve

    Thanks. I think it might be the same but without the clip. If it was and the clip was interchangeable, that might be the solution. I’ll have another look when I’m back on the computer.
  3. D

    Concealed Cistern obscure fill valve

    Thanks, it does look similar and that was my first port of call. I picked one up that looked the same, but that diaphragm was just a little smaller and therefore useless (see attached photo). I had thought about wedging something inside to keep a new valve steady. That will likely be the last...
  4. D

    Concealed Cistern obscure fill valve

    Hi, long term user of this site, but first time poster. Retrospective thanks to all who didn’t know how much they helped me with past projects. Now I’m stuck and can’t see anything similar on here or the rest of the internet! Simple issue - concealed cistern with a fill valve not shutting off...
Back
Top