Recent content by ey143

  1. E

    Hikvision CCTV system

    How would I do this as an end user?
  2. E

    Hikvision CCTV system

    Hi What is the solution to the first part of your question? I'm saying that the green dots on the calendar do not appear for quite a few minutes after, so initially it feels like there is no recorded footage for the days shown.
  3. E

    Hikvision CCTV system

    I have a Hikvision CCTV IP addressable NVR system (model DS-7616NXI-K2/16P) with 10 cameras (capable of 16) and possibly a 8gb or 10gb drive. Had it professionally installed by the installer is difficult to get hold of. Since about July, when I try to view historical recordings on my phone...
  4. E

    Pls help me find a replacement 9v adapter

    What did you mean by wall warts and sentence 1? Sorry i didnt understand your comments.
  5. E

    Eaton alarm (how to quieten the arming sound to a beep)?

    So there is a night mode it sees and it silently arms but because I’m in the ground floor landing next to the panel as soon I set it it and walk away it triggers the 30 sec count down. I presume this just needs to be programmed to either exclude the landing when setting or increase the timer?
  6. E

    Pls help me find a replacement 9v adapter

    Wall warts? The foot peddle is only a year or two old. I was assuming there is a technical reason why those bulky power supplies are made if they cannot just to the plug alone like the new one?
  7. E

    Pls help me find a replacement 9v adapter

    https://amzn.eu/d/0hcBpTJC So I bought this adapter from Amazon it seem to work fine with the foot peddle and charge it ok. My question is why if they can make an adapter like this, then why make the original one as a block with detachable kettle lead cable?
  8. E

    Pls help me find a replacement 9v adapter

    Hi I need to find a similar adapter that can handle the power rating of my existing one as shown in the picture attached. It is used to charge a wireless foot peddle for a clinic. Someone broke the end connector pin as shown. If I’m correct I cannot use this one from Amazon because it has...
  9. E

    Eaton alarm (how to quieten the arming sound to a beep)?

    I have an Eaton I-ON40-H+ keypad alarm system. I tend not to set the alarm in night time mode when going to sleep because the arming beep sound is so loud for 30 seconds that it would probably wake up my elderly mother and kids. I’ve asked the installer to both reduce the arming time from...
  10. E

    Can I replicate a powerflush by running the boiler whilst filling it and opening the drain valve?

    Powerflush took all day, as mentioned, each rad done separtely by isolating all the other rads and then reversing the flow and positive flow through the boiler to clear it....all in 2022. Other questions already answered above.
  11. E

    Can I replicate a powerflush by running the boiler whilst filling it and opening the drain valve?

    Thanks for the reply, as per my original post, the boiler is a Viessman 111-w vitodens boiler. We got the error msg only on HW mode as the temp increases to 90+ degrees and cuts out. At the moment its not doing it because I ran the MC3+.
  12. E

    Can I replicate a powerflush by running the boiler whilst filling it and opening the drain valve?

    No, when we power flushed it in 2022 we had filthy black water come out. this was the first time we ever flushed the system. all rads were hot after that. Viessmann have already been around, they said powerflush it, which I have.
  13. E

    Can I replicate a powerflush by running the boiler whilst filling it and opening the drain valve?

    So the last proper professional powerflush was done in April 2022, each rad flushed from the kitchen by closing each rad valve. ATTQ - the reason for wanting or needing to do the flush is that around Feb each year I'm getting F2 errors and the boiler hot water temp reaches 90-100 degree...
Back
Top