Recent content by jacobleslie

  1. J

    MLCP Bevelling

    Could you recommend one please.
  2. J

    MLCP Bevelling

    Can someone recommend a good tool for bevelling MLCP? I have Multitubo 16mm, do I need a brand specific one or will a good one from multiple do the job?
  3. J

    16mm multilayer pipe to 15mm copper

    Thank you very much, I received this part today and I have ordered a Knipex 90 25 25, can you please recommend a good bevelling tool for mlcp, can I use any mlcp bevelling tool or does it need to be brand specific?
  4. J

    16mm multilayer pipe to 15mm copper

    I am currently renovating my kitchen and I am looking to alter my pipework behind the sink so that I can contain more of it behind the service void, however the pipes are 16mm multilayer pipe and I can’t seem to find a reducer to change these to 15mm copper. I also don’t wish to use a press fit...
Back
Top