I am looking for a replacement Platten I think its called for my Black and Decker Mouse Sander KA225 TYPE 02.
Its the bit that the stick on disks go on. The sticky coating has gone and I need a new one.
Does anyone know where I can get a replacement or an equivalent that would do?
I tried...
I took out the screws that held it and looked inside with a torch. There was no way that I could see how to detach the holder though from the wires. There were no screws or clips visible. Most of the lamp will be recycled as its made from aluminium. I also kept the weight part and the springs...
No joy it tried the connection thing it did no good.
Then when I tried again and put the bulb back in a bit broke off the holder and it was discoloured and brittle.
Were would I get a new bulb holder? Its not an official Anglepoise just that type.
Thanks
i need advice on replacing my Anglepoise type Lamp socket replacement.
The lamp is over 20 years old and when I put a bulb in it flashes as its not getting a proper connection.
Its a bayonet type fitting. I think the plastic in the bulb lamp socket has gone brittle with age.
I checked the plug...
Which of these two? lol
https://www.screwfix.com/p/magnusson-carbon-steel-sledgehammer-14lb-6-3kg-/9151v
https://www.toolstation.com/minotaur-sledge-hammer/p67146
I need advice on buying a product that will clean algae form my shed wall before painting.
The shed wall faces the neighbours shed so does not get a lot of sunlight. I paint the shed every year but I noticed that this year the algae is quite bad due to lots of winter rain and no sunlight.
I am...
I need to put up some shelves in my bedroom. The house was built in the late 60s and someone suggested I get Stud Finder to find where the wooden studs are.
The wall they they are going on is room dividing wall and its not brick.
Can anyone suggest a good Budget Stud Finder?
Thanks :)
I need to put up some shelves in my bedroom. The house was built in the late 60s and someone suggested I get Stud Finder to find where the wooden studs are.
The wall they they are going on is room dividing wall and its not brick.
Can anyone suggest a good Budget Stud Finder?
Thanks :)