Recent content by k4renm4c

  1. K

    Concrete under concrete

    Yeah I knew it was thin concrete so I wanted to see what was under it. I'll look at hiring a demolition breaker to do one weekend.
  2. K

    Concrete under concrete

    I started to lift an inherited greenhouse base which was 4mm concrete sloping to a drain. I wanted to put a shed on it with gravel grids and I wanted to re route the drain to a fence border. But Ive found concrete under concrete and now don't know what to do for a shed base. The sewer drain...
  3. K

    Retaining garden wall advice

    I inherited a garden with a retaining wall. It was painted new for viewings but over years has become obvious it was not waterproofed. There is no visible membranbe behind the wall and the weep holes are blocked. The bricks are therefore saturated and whilst it doesnt appear to be unable to...
  4. K

    Radiator not projecting any heat

    Cheers guys. I just measured it - its 90x22'' in a room that is approx 12ft x 12ft with a large triple bay window on the opp wall. Its on an internal wall, immediately behind is a cupboard and next to the cupboard is the boiler room. It is painted magnolia (by previous owner) but they are...
  5. K

    Radiator not projecting any heat

    Although it is one of the biggest in the house and gets hot to touch all over (no air) you never feel any heat off it when you walk into the room in winter. Other rooms you can tell the rad is on, but this one barely makes a difference. We now have a damp/condensation prob because there is...
Back
Top