A small leak. At the base of the stem on my mixer tap that happens when the tap is turned on.
As you can see from the back of the tap there is a small screw.
Amy help how to sort appreciated.
Yep thank you for the heads up tried to separate the vertical pipe but seems to be glued together so suspect I need to buy a new angle piece and vertical but no idea what to buy
My cable has went this morning on my flymo. On opening the switch unit I noticed the break that caused the issue. I plan to reuse the cable agter cutting back but my question is what's the name of the the small clips at the end of the cable and are they easily obtainable and finally really...
I have a fixed dead light window in my cupboard which seems oddly to be very draughty I looked outside and wonder should the gap between the windows and the cull be filled is the only area I can suggest that would allow air in see pic
Please can someone take a look at this picture of lead flashing on my lean to roof my internal wall plaster is bubbling and wonder if the gap above the lead flashing should be sealed. Is it possible water is getting in at the gap above the flashing? And through to internal wall.
What product...