Thanks everyone for your help so far. I think I'm going to try 2 x 45 degrees with a flexible coupler joining them. Any better suggestions much appreciated!
There's not enough room to connect the fittings with the fixed pipe under the drive, the hopper hard up against the wall with the armoured cable hindering further Hoping a visit to merchants will reveal more options to me
Yeah, I'm going to head to the builders merchants at lunch and see what's possible. I'm wondering if I can get two 45's, a straight and a coupler to recreate the broken 87.5 piece, but I depends on measurements
I hear you and in the interests of doing a proper job have excavated further. However, as per new image I don't see any easy way to replace the broken section like for like. There's not enough room to remove withiut cutting out the broken bit and then there's not be enough room to slot in the...
Have I done the biggest part though? I've not got under it, the unexposed end is under concrete and depending on how long the piece is might also be under the drive, and I assume I'd have to take the hopper and the bit under it out to fit the new bit so even more digging around
Drains to a sewer. I've seen no indication of water in that area in the 6 years we've been in the house. There's nothing I've done that has caused that hole so it's at least that old. I just don't want to get into digging it out and replacing it, and the hassle I might encounter. The armoured...
I was hoping for something less invasive as an interim (albeit probably for a while) solution until there's a better opportunity to fix properly. All I need to do is stop dirt getting in, not stop water getting out right. I was hoping someone would suggest some sort of patch
Hi,
How do I best fix the hole in this surface water pipe? Just holding rainwater from the guttering. I guess it was made when that armoured cable was dug in. Replacing it entirely would be a lot of work so looking for alternatives. It's probably been like that for 10+ years.
I discovered when...
Hi,
I'd like to mount this wine rack to the wall, but I'm not sure how to go about it or whether it's such a good idea!
Fully loaded it'll weigh 120kg. Ideally it'll be 40cm off the ground (as there's a socket to clear) and angled backwards so the base is 22cm away from the wall (so the...