Recent content by TryAgain1

  1. T

    Thermostatic electric shower low pressure display always on

    Triton charge £99 callout if the fault is not to do with the shower
  2. T

    Thermostatic electric shower low pressure display always on

    I did the test (Top Control at 1 heat element) then thermostatic dial starting at 12 o'clock then moving down to 5 O'Clock. The low pressure light still shows on startup and does not turn off. Would cleaning the shower inlet filter and the flexible hose make a difference?
  3. T

    Thermostatic electric shower low pressure display always on

    Do you need a pic of the shower parts to tell if the switch is diaphragm operated? The manual (https://www.tritonshowers.co.uk/amfile/file/download/file/319/product/2625/) does not say
  4. T

    Thermostatic electric shower low pressure display always on

    I turned said showed on starting on Eco (1 blue line) mode turning the heat up slowly to 1 red line then 2 red lines. The 'low pressure' display was on the while time but the shower temperature increased properly.
  5. T

    Thermostatic electric shower low pressure display always on

    The 2 brown wires clip into the top holder behind 'low pressure' and yellow/grey behind the On/Off button on lower holder. Left screenshot is from installation manual screenshot to right is a PUC of the shower back enclosure.
  6. T

    Thermostatic electric shower low pressure display always on

    The shower does heat up properly and reaches adequate outlet temperature as standard just that the low pressure indicator comes on in error. Preciously the 2 5v/12v brown (live) wires that pair together and connect to a LED/diode (that creates the orange light) was not clipped to the holder on...
  7. T

    Thermostatic electric shower low pressure display always on

    My Triton T80 thermostatic electric shower (1) low water pressure (orange display) light is always on, despite there not being low water pressure when testing. The On/Off button is correctly illuminated orange so the wiring is correct. I installed an identical electric shower (2) in the property...
  8. T

    Shower 10mm2 cable

    Ah got it. I'm a DIYer so not doing the RCD or z test I only replace a like for like (or identical power draw)
  9. T

    Shower 10mm2 cable

    What's '10 mins tighter'? Do you mean tighten loosely?
  10. T

    Shower 10mm2 cable

    Well call me uncertain. What sort of torque wrench should I get for electrical terminals? I have a Lidl powerdix profi set but this has no display or reading counter
  11. T

    Shower 10mm2 cable

    Well your hand strength drops as you age don't know how you account for that
  12. T

    Shower 10mm2 cable

    Bit of variation in that along with hand strength? Could be anything from barely tight to too right and you'd never know because you cannot see under the screw post tightening
  13. T

    Shower 10mm2 cable

    Is the correct torque setting 1-1.5NM? What's a budget torque wrench I can get for screws?
  14. T

    Shower 10mm2 cable

    Typically what's the standard tightness (loose hand tighten + X hard hand tighten) in terminal fittings for copper? Say 1/2 turn hard hand tighten?
  15. T

    Shower 10mm2 cable

    I find screw terminals difficult to gauge and end up leaving a bit of copper protruding out (idea being that's safer than the opposite so shoving the PVC under the screw) as I can't see inside the terminal fitting. Also I shove more exposed copper (than the 10mm that is normally recommended)...
Back
Top