Recent content by Zehroni

  1. Z

    Worcester combi boiler green star 25 si DHW issue

    Just an update: I called Worcester Bosch for a fixed‑fee repair, and the fault turned out to be the water‑to‑water heat exchanger. They replaced it, and everything is now working perfectly. Many thanks to whoever contributed to this thread
  2. Z

    Worcester combi boiler green star 25 si DHW issue

    Dear all, I carried out further tests today and the central heating is working perfectly. I left it running for nearly an hour and purged the system to make sure there is no airlock. The DHW works as it should when set to 40°C. However, when the DHW temperature is set to the maximum 60°C, the...
  3. Z

    Worcester combi boiler green star 25 si DHW issue

    This boiler was installed in 2019 and was working perfectly until two weeks ago. I cleaned the central heating system and topped up the boiler. The boiler is in the upstairs bathroom, which is the highest point of the system. When there is a demand for DHW, the temperature goes to 99°C but the...
  4. Z

    the low‑voltage bathroom extractor fan and the fused spur

    that is much better solution, the 6mm cable only feeds those 3 sockets and nothing else. Hence the 20A MCB will be OK to protect the 2.5 mm cable in between the sockets
  5. Z

    the low‑voltage bathroom extractor fan and the fused spur

    my electrician will come back and retest and issues a satisfactory EICR
  6. Z

    the low‑voltage bathroom extractor fan and the fused spur

    Another issue reported in the EICR i.e “Sockets ring circuit isn’t continuous” I have traced the power sockets circuits of the house to day and the below diagrams illustrate the existing connection. I understand what the electrician reports the above, he thinks the cables connect to 32A MCB are...
  7. Z

    the low‑voltage bathroom extractor fan and the fused spur

    I had the time to investigate this issue further and the existing connection is shown in the picture. I managed to move the cable from the 40A MCB to to spare 32A MCB Where about I need to fit the FCU. All the cables are behind the kitchen wall tiles.
  8. Z

    the low‑voltage bathroom extractor fan and the fused spur

    it was when i fitted it in 2000 when we bought the house, i do remember it is suitable for toiler and bathroom but i have no evidence to persuade the electrician and he is very qualified and professional. it has been working since without issue but the new regulation are very thought
  9. Z

    the low‑voltage bathroom extractor fan and the fused spur

    sorry do not understand the question. if you are looking for information then please let me know which section of the EICR I need to look at to massage it to you
  10. Z

    the low‑voltage bathroom extractor fan and the fused spur

    do you mean connecting the 6mm cable at the consumer unit to 32 MBC and leave the the 2x double socked in the kitchen as they are would solve the problem. found then but they are for wall mounted, the one i have is window mounted, see pic. is there an alternative
  11. Z

    the low‑voltage bathroom extractor fan and the fused spur

    A recent EICR inspection at my let property identified a couple of remedial items that need attention, including the low‑voltage bathroom extractor fan and the fused spur. I’d like to arrange for these to be addressed promptly to ensure the property remains fully compliant. Where can I get...
  12. Z

    Can I run 3 doubles socked from 16 am rcb

    many thanks for the speedy reply and taking the time to help
  13. Z

    Can I run 3 doubles socked from 16 am rcb

    Can I run 3 doubles socked from 16 am rcb but not in a daisy chain connection?. In a radial connection. i.e. It will be 3 Live, Natural and Erath wires connected to the rcb
  14. Z

    Help repairing/replacing stair case steps

    many thanks for taking the time to help. Is there a place close to Swindon I can buy the treads and risers?
Back
Top