£100bn Moonshot - I thought Cummings was supposed to be a genius?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This should be the plotline of a Bond Movie starring Roger Moore. Mass testing and surveillance with technologies that don't yet exist should be the realm of speculative fiction not policy proposals.

So tell me who supports such madness?

Sponsored Links
We are now told the scamdemic will last until march next year.
Since the start in march I have missed one days work.
Rischi can shove his cash where the sun don't shine for all I care.

I wonder who owns the companies contracted to deliver Moonshot.

It's almost guaranteed to be Moonshot (mates of Tories) Ltd.

And it'll turn out to be an offshore company that has no laboratories

I wonder who owns the companies contracted to deliver Moonshot.

Its these guys....
bullingdon-jpg.204436

Sponsored Links
This should be the plotline of a Bond Movie starring Roger Moore. Mass testing and surveillance with technologies that don't yet exist should be the realm of speculative fiction not policy proposals.

So tell me who supports such madness?

The technology does exist: the BBC were spouting that it doesn't yesterday morning, then were put straight by their own science correspondent live on R5L.

The technology does exist: the BBC were spouting that it doesn't yesterday morning, then were put straight by their own science correspondent live on R5L.
When? It'd be interesting to listen on catch up

The reports I've seen say this moonshot requires 20min tests that can be done on site. None of those are validated yet that I've heard of. Also the level of accuracy you want for a mass screening program is higher than as a diagnostic test as false positives can drown out the actual cases.

When? It'd be interesting to listen on catch up

The reports I've seen say this moonshot requires 20min tests that can be done on site. None of those are validated yet that I've heard of. Also the level of accuracy you want for a mass screening program is higher than as a diagnostic test as false positives can drown out the actual cases.

I don't disagree with what you've said, but the claim "the technology doesn't exist" is not true.
Whether the technology is currently accessible in the way that Bozza dreams of, is not likely.
But, in the same way that the world is hoping for a vaccine in 12 months rather than 12 years, necessity is the mother of invention.

I don't disagree with what you've said, but the claim "the technology doesn't exist" is not true.
It may or may not be true, as far as I know it doesn't exist yet. There might be some in development or being tested but ready for mass production or in active use?

Sponsored Links
Back