£7 Billion Worth of Savings to be Had

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Dork despises the poor, the old, the disabled and the disadvantaged.

Perhaps three spirits will visit him next week, but I fear he is beyond redemption.

Try converting him to Christianity or some other religion.

Try it yourself, too.
It does clarify his opinion on social housing, though...

Sponsored Links
Dork despises the poor, the old, the disabled and the disadvantaged.

Perhaps three spirits will visit him next week, but I fear he is beyond redemption.

Try converting him to Christianity or some other religion.

Try it yourself, too.
Dork has spent £18k this tax year on facilities for a veterans charity & £250 on kit for an under 12's football team. £60k+ on the motorsports syndicate was thoroughly wasted when judged by the results, but hey this year no one got injured.

Dork doesn't think much at all about the "won't work" culture.

What you done JohnD'ski, beyond handing out Marxist Party membership pamphlets to folk who hold their empty hands out for freebies rather than pick up the hammer & sickle to actually 'achieve' something in their ****ty lives???

They say it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God. (Mathew 19:24)

Camels cannot pass through the eye of a needle. As God cannot help the poor.

Odds has to question the sanity of people who refer to themselves in the third person...:unsure:...and also their ability to read scripture....

Sponsored Links
Dork boasts that he will not enter the kingdom of god.

He also disregards the Sermon on the Mount
(Matthew 6.1-4)

Will he ever follow Matthew 19.21 and Luke 12.33?

I think not.

Dork does not believe that charity suffereth long, is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up.

No-one is more puffed up than the dork.

"Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven. Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth: that thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly."

"Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me. But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions."

So, basically, all your God can do is ask the rich man to feed the poor?

Who's he gonna call when all the rich men are no more????

You are suggesting that it would be a bad thing to conquer poverty?

See Acts 4.32

Andy have you been on the Gluhwein again

No, I was on Barefoot wine, my latest tipple. Katie Hopkins drinks it.

I was watching Katie's videos yesterday whilst most normal sheeple were watching the Catarrh World Cup. Katie is wonderful - a National Treasure. I don't know how anybody can get upset or offended by her, she is a riot of fun.

Wrong thread.

Although interestingly Bridgen has been booted out of the Tory party for being too batshit. Which is quite an achievement.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back