15% off Everything

J

Johnmelad502

Get 15% off everything in store at B&Q with this register 'n' print voucher*. The voucher is only valid from Tues 26 - Sat 30 Jan in store, so can’t be used at diy.com or nextday.diy.com. What's more the voucher's valid on sale items (though not on 'manager mark down' products).

There’s no minimum spend needed to get the 15% off. The voucher cannot be used with other discounts like the trade card, in concessions or in conjunction with the existing 15% off offer when you spend over 500 Euros in the ROI on kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms and showering.
You may need to temporarily disable your 'pop up blocker' on your browser to get this voucher.
Click Here

Sponsored Links
Get 15% off everything in store at B&Q with this register 'n' print voucher*. The voucher is only valid from Tues 26 - Sat 30 Jan in store, so can’t be used at diy.com or nextday.diy.com. What's more the voucher's valid on sale items (though not on 'manager mark down' products).

There’s no minimum spend needed to get the 15% off. The voucher cannot be used with other discounts like the trade card, in concessions or in conjunction with the existing 15% off offer when you spend over 500 Euros in the ROI on kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms and showering.
You may need to temporarily disable your 'pop up blocker' on your browser to get this voucher.
Click Here

WOW WOW WOW WOW 15%
I THINK i will go and spend a grand and safe mi sin £150 quid

WOW WOW WOW WOW 15%
I THINK i will go and spend a grand and safe mi sin £150 quid

So Bob is so well off he turns his nose up at a saving of £150.00. Lucky Bob. :rolleyes:

Dammit... I spent £6 there today. That would have been 90p - not massive but as I was buying the stuff anyway, it's half a posh coffee from the local coffee-shop.

Sponsored Links
Looking for a new shower tomorrow, thanks John, this will help if they have what I want.

Cheers mate.

Back