16th Edition Past Papers (GROAN, GROAN)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, sorry, I know this has been asked 1000 times already. Tried doing a search but couldn't find the other posts.
But anyway...
I passed my 16th back in 1995 and it was the easiest exam I have ever sat. If you can read an index, you got the result your looking for.
Fast forward 10 years. My dad has now started retraining as a leccy, and I want to be able to put his mind at rest about the first exam he will take.
With regards to this can anybody please provide me with some past papers and answers etc.
Again, please don't all stone me at once 4 asking question that has been much asked already.
ThanksInAdvance, TS.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Go on chaps, someone must have some please. It would be most helpful for me and me ole da.
Cheers, TS

please note 1a in forum rules

Sponsored Links
I've got some, but as I'm in the middle of studying for the exam in December, I'm a bit reluctant to let them go just yet.
Are you in London> If so you could come and copy them....

SB

PS It's all going to be on line from now on, so these papers will be like gold dust....!

SparkyBird, thanks for the reply and offer. Not in London though, I'm in Portsmouth. Shame though, cause I was working in Mayfair few weeks back, could of copied them then.
Don't like to be a pain, but is there any way you could scan and e-mail a copy. My addy is in my profile.
Sorry for bein so cheeky, TS :)

Sorry, but there are pages and pages and I don't have access to a scanner.
I;m sure your dad will be OK - he's got you as a teacher!
SB :D

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the kind words, but thats what worries me most - the fact he has got me 4 a teacher. :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back