1981 x 813 internal door

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know where I can source a moulded internal 4 panel door 1981 x 813.....I can only find 813mm in 2032mm height which is over the max trim.

Any ideas anyone where I can source a moulded door to fit 6'6" x 2'8" opening....just isn't enough trim on stock items form wickes, howdens, travis etc...

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
vards01, good evening.

Odd dimension, as far as main stream producers are concerned, the major producers will churn out loads of "Standard" dimensions.

How about, a long shot?? go on to a lot of the producers web sites and there is generally a "Contact us" bit of the web site.

One trick to cut down on the typing is to make up a word doc with your request for information / cost of a door with the sizes you are looking for, then simply copy and paste on to the contact us part of the sites??

If you hit a load of such producers, someone somewhere may?? just may have a source??

just a thought?

As an aside, if you are successful, please re-post?

Ken.

Hi Ken, thanks for the reply. Well 2'8" wide doors only seem available in 6'8" height off the shelf.....

What I'm thinking of doing is buying a knotty pine solid door and trimming it down on the width, I'll buy an 838mm and trim down to 809mm as you get a little more trim on these. There are moulded doors on there now so someone must do them....sadly this has been subject to split stiles and generally in a bit of a state.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back