22 percent off at screwfix

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
just a heads up that using a combination of discounts and cashback you can get 22% off - could help someone's diy project or profit on a materials heavy job, or to get that new expensive tool.

Just remember to check prices as theirs are very variable (ie expensive for some things cheap for others) compared to other sources including my local builder's and plumber's merchant.

anyway the deal is -

10% discount on orders over £50 (google screwfix discount code). it's funny sometimes every site has one, yesterday two out of about 10 sites had one. important - click to get the code, copy it then shut down the window that has been opened. or you will not get your topcashback

7% discount using topcashback - i can heartily recommend this site - free membership and quick and easy payouts. make sure you always click through from their site.

5% discount using platinum american express card (only for first 3 months of card then 1.5% i think) you also get £35 for a successful application through topcashback.

none of the discounts are shown on your invoices however.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back