Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As far as the r1 +r2 tests r concerned I jst take the furthest outlet point n take reading correct.Bt wt apens on 3 phase wiring do I just joint out one of the phases ona conecta to its earth and te3st at its furthest outlet?ths corect?Say the motor circuit was mains t motor isolator frm here t motor were wd it need testing at the isolator or actual motor for r1 +r2?help guys

Sponsored Links
As far as the r1 +r2 tests r concerned I jst take the furthest outlet point n take reading correct.Bt wt apens on 3 phase wiring do I just joint out one of the phases ona conecta to its earth and te3st at its furthest outlet?ths corect?Say the motor circuit was mains t motor isolator frm here t motor were wd it need testing at the isolator or actual motor for r1 +r2?help guys

Why create 2 seperate threads?

Keep all your stuff in one thread and for crying out load use PROPER English.

Edit: Just realised there are 4 threads. My point still stands.

Hi engstudent,

make that 4 threads and a comment in a 5th.

Non of which are easy to read. From what i've seen so far, If this guy manages to pass 2391 ill be amazed :eek:

Sponsored Links
Hi engstufdent,

make that 4 threads and a comment in a 5th.

Non of which are easy to read. From what i've seen so far, If this guy manages to pass 2391 ill be amazed :eek:

Just noticed that & have corrected my post.

If he manages to fill in the forms to enrol on the 2391 I'll be amazed!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back