25 Years of Predicting The Global Warming ‘Tipping Point’.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
http://dailycaller.com/2015/05/04/25-years-of-predicting-the-global-warming-tipping-point/

Experts... Did they all become green with envy at the success of the likes of Space scientists, then spot an opening to grab their own bit of glory, by proxy ?

At least one funny comment followed the article :-
...LINER011 • a day ago
This spring I correctly predicted the ALL-TIME greatest snow melt in New England!...

I reckon he was demonstrably proven right !

Whoa there ! Lets go back a while - to 1976 :-
http://dailycaller.com/2015/05/04/f...-blamed-california-drought-on-global-cooling/

Co-op tokens for them then, back then 'Climate scepticism was respected'

-0-

Sponsored Links
Perhaps one day this global warming/climate change thing will be seen for what it is.

But in the meantime, billions will have been wasted in reacting to what will in the end prove to be bad science.

Perhaps one day this global warming/climate change thing will be seen for what it is.

But in the meantime, billions will have been wasted in reacting to what will in the end prove to be bad science.

And a great way to raise revenue for the tax man

I think most people have realised that the climate has changed dramatically for millions of years and will continue to do so long after mankind has dissapeared up its own arrishole. It's changing now but nothing we do will alter that.

Sponsored Links
Yes, and also a great way to price out of the market our energy-intensive industries in the West, and export them to nations which are not as hung up on the environment as us donkeys.

I think most people have realised that the climate has changed dramatically for millions of years and will continue to do so long after mankind has dissapeared up its own arrishole. It's changing now but nothing we do will alter that.

Yes, but try telling that to the over-paid, jet-setting, self-serving members of the IPCC staying in their 5* hotels.

The more evidence comes out that they might possibly be wrong, the more hysterical they get in their pronouncements of doom.

We've just had the sunniest April since records began. Why continue to deny the obvious? Stop believing in conspiracy theories.

We had 7 hours extra sunshine than the nearest one in the 1940s. The climate is changing - it's only the reason that it is changing that is in dispute.

When people say "the climate is changing", are they imagining some period when the climate never changed?

Commonsense dictates that the climate will always be changing - always has and always will - eons before man appeared, and long after we're gone.

There's nothing we can do; the climate is bigger than man can ever be, and we are pretentious if we imagine that we have - or can - change it.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
But many scientists believe man has changed it. For the worse.

How can you burn most of the worlds oil, coal, gas etc in just a few hundred years after nature spending billions of years making it and then not expect something to change?

We've just had the sunniest April since records began. Why continue to deny the obvious? Stop believing in conspiracy theories.

Ahh Joe, remember back in the 80's when "scientists " called it "Global Warming" That was the buzz word back then. When it didn't pan out as such, they changed the name to the all encompassing "Climate Change"
FFS the climate is changing all the time, even without human input. It's a scam of global proportions. ;) ;) ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
As said before, when I was at school we were heading for the next ice-age so perhaps we have averted that by warming it a little.

I shall ask again:
Does anyone live anywhere (near the coast is best) where the sea-level is any different than when they were young?

Climate change doesn't mean it goes up by 10 degrees over a few years. It means it goes up by about one degree every few decades. It's beyond dispute that temperatures are rising. The difference is that now we have ways of measuring things like solar activity, volcanic activity that has been responsible for mini ice ages and the likes in the past - but there is no activity today - only man is is burning fossil fuels, ergo - he gets the blame until something else can be detected. Deny it all you like, records will continue to be broken. It's a bit silly you lot believing in 'magic'.

Sponsored Links
Back