3 bathrooms for flow 9L/m, 3bar pressure - possible solution

There are usually promotions on expensive things but it will still leave the Megaflo as expensive.

The internal expansion gap may seem an advantage to you but it causes problems and with the Santon or other cylinders the seperate ( and better ) expansion vessel comes in the kit.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Thanks Tony, definitely going for Valliant boiler+cylinder combo(not combi :) ), just trying to figure if I need weather compensation or not...

If you get a Worcester boiler and a Worcester unvented = 9yrs warranty on the boiler.

Try ringing the Vaillant repair line; there is a recorded message telling you to put down the phone and ring your installer if the boiler has been in less than 6 months.

And that is just the start of Group Service's 'hand holding'. My customers have been bent over for a Homeserve warranty and a reduced price (£30!) carbon monoxide detector when calling for warranty support.

If that is what you are looking for, take the Vaillant option. They merged Gloworm and Vaillant in the UK, take on stuff like Saunier (now gone) and Protherm brands.... and Heatline. All the same company.

I'm not saying the product is bad - they have addressed most of the ecoTEC's many problems between 2005-2011 now, it used to be a car crash reliability wise.

Sponsored Links
Keep it simple get a good boiler the choice is yours to make but go for a santon cylinder you can fit solar panels to it if you like with the pressure it will give hot water were you need it

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back