45 AMP MCB'S

Sponsored Links
The thermal losses will depend on the temperature difference between the heat store and ambient, so will rise towards the end of the heating period. I suspect that the main reason why these heaters are apparently designed to 'charge' over the full 7 hour period is, as I said earlier, reduced manufacturing cost.
The losses are the user's problem, unless he/she sees the night-time heating as an advantage.

Sponsored Links
The thermal losses will depend on the temperature difference between the heat store and ambient, so will rise towards the end of the heating period. I suspect that the main reason why these heaters are apparently designed to 'charge' over the full 7 hour period is, as I said earlier, reduced manufacturing cost. The losses are the user's problem, unless he/she sees the night-time heating as an advantage.
Yes, all agreed.

Kind Regards, John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back