Blimey run a type ship at your house Noseall hmmm

I shorted people user names because it annoys them said Noseall :ROFLMAO:

Add childish to your attributes

Sponsored Links
Yeah radio 4 doc were they interviewed some people smugglers
Earning 100 grand a week go onto there pod cast net work

And my neighbour
Your neighbour, the people smuggler ?

But interestingly, if the bbc found them why havent our authorities?

I didn't see anything about them being called by the French boat.
I did see that the crew were dismayed by the social media backlash, to which you keep contributing.

To then return home and face the backlash from people in the community and on social media makes it all 100% harder.

and also many reports including this one:
That's one interpretation.
Another is that the refugees refused to accept that they were a boat in distress, therefore the French navy were unable to do anything, unless and until it became evident. It would become dangerous to force a boarding of a boat overloaded with passengers.
When the British boat arrived, the refugees willingly surrendered to them.

It's all about interpretation of events.

Sponsored Links
Some people on here would call that 'weaponising'.
It's not 'weaponising' by discussing the topical content and issues. That is the whole point of the forum.
It's 'weaponising' when you launch ad hominem attacks based on personal details that have been disclosed in all innocence.

It's 'weaponising' when you launch ad hominem attacks based on personal details that have been disclosed in all innocence.
So is this an ad hominem attack? Just trying to see where you are coming from.
You are the one who chose to disclose that you are an old git and partial to a bottle of wine at breakfast...

Your neighbour, the people smuggler ?

But interestingly, if the bbc found them why havent our authorities?

dunno you would need to take that up with the BBC

well as the doc was in France it probably has nowt to do with the UK plod imo any way , dare say u think other wise ??

as for French plod , well goes with out saying that they have no got a scooby doo there pretty hopeless at the best of times

thousands of migrants waiting to get into boats and paddle across the channel , they wait till the French plod tea break :)

basically the french wander around with eads up there back sides oblivious to most things , that and shooting down racing pigeons

on there way back to the UK , my X neighbour (rip) lost countless pigeons to the french scoundrels , if they paid as much attention to migrants crossing the channel as they do or did to racing pigeons crossing the channel there would not be an issue

dunno you would need to take that up with the BBC

well as the doc was in France it probably has nowt to do with the UK plod imo any way , dare say u think other wise ??

as for French plod , well goes with out saying that they have no got a scooby doo there pretty hopeless at the best of times

thousands of migrants waiting to get into boats and paddle across the channel , they wait till the French plod tea break :)

basically the french wander around with eads up there back sides oblivious to most things , that and shooting down racing pigeons

on there way back to the UK , my X neighbour (rip) lost countless pigeons to the french scoundrels , if they paid as much attention to migrants crossing the channel as they do or did to racing pigeons crossing the channel there would not be an issue
Too long. Didnt read it.

From previous experience of your posts it will be wrong, boring and pointless though

From previous experience of your posts it will be wrong, boring and pointless though
Blimey, you have a lot of experience of some peoples posts for someone who's not been on here two weeks yet. Are you sure you've not been on here before?

Blimey, you have a lot of experience of some peoples posts for someone who's not been on here two weeks yet. Are you sure you've not been on here before?
Wow you really do like to try and find out lots about people on here dont you.

If you stepped back a little you might realise the comment was relevant to trans. But if the cap fits.. ...

Some people on here would call that 'weaponising'.
How on earth do you get to that?
Firstly you dont know what a Troll is, now you dont understand weaponising.

I am sure you understand the benefit of brexit and our borders though. Please explain how much better off we are

Sponsored Links
Back