80mm pencil/bullnose skirting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi folks,

In the process of renovating a 1930s place and am replacing skirting board in a few rooms (many layers of paint, damaged, stained underneath).

Problem is that it's 80mm tall bullnose style.

All I can find is 69 or 94mm.

Anyone know where I can get some 80mm without having it custom milled?

Thanks,
Ben

Sponsored Links
If you are doing the whole room what does it matter if its a few mm taller than the next room. If you are really concerned get some 94 mm and rip it down to 80 mm. You could do the job properly and go back to 1930's 6" OG or Torus.

The only reason it matter sis because of the height of the sockets. Too high and it will be banging into the sockets (they are quite low). At 94mm it's touching the bottom of the sockets.

Should have moved them up, but it't too late for that now (all replastered and painted)

Actually I think that the bullnose in the rest of the house is original. Certainly looks it - all of the rooms are the same and it's old as heck!

But you never know with these old places what crimes previous owners have committed.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back