911 water wont come back on.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello - Im sorry if Im posting in the wrong place but Im in a rush and in dire need of help....
Last weak it got real cold here and a water pipe busted - One in the wall and one under the house.

I shut off the water at the main outside-
Today I got done with the repairs - I repaired the one under the house first and then turned the water back on and found the one in the wall and fixed it as well... I did have water at the break in the wall when I turned the main back on... How ever it seemed a little slow/weak. Any way. (I shut the water off for repairs) Once done I turned it back on but there is some weird stuff going on....
The bath room has no hot or cold water -
The Kitchen will run cold water but - Only if hot and cold water handles are on. If I shut off ether one the water will stop....
I dont hear hot water filling up in the hot water tank. The tank is new - does not kick on as if the water is being used or it is being refilled.

I cant hear any more leaks or see anymore leaks under the house.

Can someone help please?
Thanks.

I have a 3mth old and a 2 year old - they need baths and I start a new job tomorrow. I need a bath!!! HELP!!

Sponsored Links
I live in the town of MUskogee ok - It is a residential area. I shut the water off at the hole in the ground with the metal lid. Just so yall know.

This is a UK site so may not be relevant but some of the external stop taps over here are quarter turn but will keep turning so it's possible that you've not turned it on properly.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back