A German postman has married his cat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A German postman has married his cat after being told by the vet that the ill feline would not live much longer.
Uwe Mitzscherlich, a 39-year-old from Dresden, even dressed up Cecilia in white for the big day, reports Metro.co.uk.
An actress had to perform registrar duties after gobsmacked officials refused to carry out the ceremony.
Mitzscherlich bought the five-year-old Cecilia in 2000 and claims it was love at first sight.
The newly-wed admitted: "We constantly smooch and she has slept in my bed from the beginning of our relationship."
Stand in registrar, Christin-Maria Lohri, added: "I thought it was a joke at first, but quickly came to understand that Mr Mitzscherlich wanted to achieve his heart's desire.":cool:

Sponsored Links
You don't have to be mad to live here, but it helps !!! :LOL: :LOL:

A German postman has married his cat after being told by the vet that the ill feline would not live much longer.
Uwe Mitzscherlich, a 39-year-old from Dresden, even dressed up Cecilia in white for the big day, reports Metro.co.uk.
An actress had to perform registrar duties after gobsmacked officials refused to carry out the ceremony.
Mitzscherlich bought the five-year-old Cecilia in 2000 and claims it was love at first sight.
The newly-wed admitted: "We constantly smooch and she has slept in my bed from the beginning of our relationship."
Stand in registrar, Christin-Maria Lohri, added: "I thought it was a joke at first, but quickly came to understand that Mr Mitzscherlich wanted to achieve his heart's desire.":cool:
He likes a bit of pu55y then? :cool:

Sponsored Links
this has to be the silliest thing I have ever heard of, really what is this world coming to :evil:

it is fookin ridiculous... but to be fair... without these extremes, you and i wouldn't be normal..... it takes a wide range to make an average !

... although i am feline sexy tonight !!! ;)

These people are insane quiet clearly, if they think marrying a cat is normal, they should be locked up as there is no telling what else they may think is normal. :evil:

And what is wrong with marrying a cat?

cats need loving, too.

Sponsored Links
Back