A nation of whingers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
that has what the UK has become

This recent ounce in 50 years (?) storm in Scotland that has caused havoc with leccy supplies

jeez us wept the leccy supplier is inundated with whingers complaining

blokes are out there 24 / 7 in difficult conditions trying to sort it

but no the whingers are clogging up the telephone net work with there whinging

NOFA imo

Sponsored Links
In the Scottish Parliament a Conservative MSP questioned if the UK Government had been asked to supply additional engineering support????????

Even the Conservatives are whinging

In the Scottish Parliament a Conservative MSP questioned if the UK Government had been asked to supply additional engineering support????????

Even the Conservatives are whinging

exactly a nation of whingers

NOFA

exactly a nation of whingers

Especially the Conservative party followers.

The MSP involved appears to have totally missed the point that the UK Government is powerless, it is up to the Utility Companies to sort out, difficult when the devastation is stretching even into North of England, and Engineers are at full capacity.

Sponsored Links
Especially the Conservative party followers.

The MSP involved appears to have totally missed the point that the UK Government is powerless, it is up to the Utility Companies to sort out, difficult when the devastation is stretching even into North of England, and Engineers are at full capacity.
Is the weather proper bad where you are?

Is the weather proper bad where you are?

Right now no. but today there was heavy rain, I live on the West Coast, for work I went almost to Edinburgh rain rain rain. spray spray spray temperature a mild 11 degrees.

But yesterday + 3 was best in the fog it went down to +1.

It appears that the East coast and exposed areas they got hammered, most damaging was the wind.

West coast escaped with very little even the Ferries were [generally] running

Blimey we had no leccy around my place for 3 weeks when we had that hurricane

Transam just got on with it :cool:

I had gas for cooking and a car battery rigged up for lights

up the road they were all leccy so they were stuffed :LOL:

Right now no. but today there was heavy rain, I live on the West Coast, for work I went almost to Edinburgh rain rain rain. spray spray spray temperature a mild 11 degrees.

It appears that the East coast and exposed areas they got hammered, most damaging was the wind.

Sounds like an average Scottish summer.

Ah ok, pretty windy here in Sussex too but almost no rain.

It will have blown through by mid morning, but there is more coming Friday (west coast of north by Saturday lunch F8) by the look of it. Cold fronts chasing warm fronts.

Sponsored Links
Back