Abu qatada

O

oompah

Shytalkz said:
(You know, I'd have (slightly) more respect for you if your ire was raised by the fact that a western-hating Muslim cleric is allowed to spout his polemical diatribe and effectively goes free at the taxpayer's expense.

On the same day that four UK soldiers, one of them female, get whacked by the Taleban, due principally to the lack of adequate kit, because the same gobmint that's allowed that ****forbrains to stay here won't give the armed forces the money to protect themselves whilst doing the gobmint's bidding.)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2147168/Abu-Qatada-Islamic-cleric-is-released-from-jail.html
Shytalkz hope you don't mind but i have used part of your quote from your rant to Joe,but the judge who let him go,(Abu Qatada that is) has got nothing to do with equiping our troops thats down to the no norts of the mod and the budget setters theres no money for better equipment because the government has used it to bale out the banks.

Sponsored Links
How do you know my 'ire' wasn't raised?

Shytalkz hope you don't mind but i have used part of your quote from your rant to Joe,but the judge who let him go,(Abu Qatada that is) has got nothing to do with equiping our troops thats down to the no norts of the mod and the budget setters theres no money for better equipment because the government has used it to bale out the banks.
It's all part and parcel of the same stupid bloody country though.

Sponsored Links
It's all part and parcel of the same stupid b****y country though.
Can't argue with that.

Why are we looking after this pile of cr@p, if he is guilty of a crime then he should be banged up, if he has done his time he should be offered to any other country who wants to prosecute him and if no takers he should be stripped of all his assets and returned to his country of origin. End of.
(Sorry softus)

But that is an infringement of his human rights. He might be tortured in Jordan. We'll all support him with his benefits and Police on his gate 24/7. That's only fair and just.

The taxpayer will also fund at least £12,000 per year in benefits for Qatada, his wife and five children, even though Qatada was once found to have £170,000 in cash in his possession when he was stopped by police.

WTF? This country is screwed.

Maybe he needed a full tank of petrol?

Sponsored Links
Back