Accenta G3 panel unresponsive

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Accenta/ Optima G3

For no apparent reason my control panel has stopped working.
It is lit up in the usual way, but none of the buttons do anything...

Anyone?

Sponsored Links
tamper light lit ? press reset, optimas lock out keys when there is a tamper fault or had a power cut ? when was the battery last replaced ?

Your CP has locked out open panel disconnect battery and mains power repower to clear fault, give the battery a shake if it rattles its knacked

Sponsored Links
................... give the battery a shake if it rattles its knacked
So that's the way to test to see if a battery is, as you so eloquently put it, knacked, is it?

If it rattles it has been 'u s' for a long time.

Your CP has locked out open panel disconnect battery and mains power repower to clear fault, give the battery a shake if it rattles its knacked

Thanks Gasspark,
Come to think of it there was a short power cut recently (durrr).

Just a bit worried though, when i open the main panel and the alarm sounds, I won't be able to silence it because of the unresponsive buttons?

Thanks Gasspark,
Come to think of it there was a short power cut recently (durrr).

Just a bit worried though, when i open the main panel and the alarm sounds, I won't be able to silence it because of the unresponsive buttons?

The buttons will be responsive again open power up

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back