Accenta Gen 4 Keypad LED or LCD?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have an Accenta Gen 4 control panel (8SP400A) which came with an LED keypad, I've purchased an LCD one and was under the impression that either type of keypad would work from this panel.
I've fitted the LCD keypad which operates the alarm, however I cannot get the LCD display to work, is the LCD keypad only actually compatable with the 8SP399A control panel?
If so can I just purchase an 8SP399A control board only, instead of panel and LCD keypad?
Thanks.

Sponsored Links
fatpieman why are you messing about trying to mix and match how much did you pay for the keypad lcd because you can buy a complete set up for around £43 00,key pad and panel, i priced a lcd key pad and it was £29 00 + vat so a complete system would be cheeper, and the answer to the question will the LCD key pad work on the LED control panel NO
if the panel was faulty you could get it replaced but i bet the price of a new control board is more than a complete set up. good luck

Thanks for the reply, I've changed the keypad only as I thought they were compatable, saving me the effort of changing the control panel which is harder to change than the keypad.
I'll buy a new panel and sell the new spare keypad on Ebay.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back