Accents G4 mini won't set

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I have been having issues with my alarm it was working fine now I can't work out what's happened to it,
It's an accenta G4 mini
On the panel I have by the front door I put my code in to the set the alarm sometimes before I even open the front door it will say *setting fault front door*
Other times it will say program 1 set but the exit beep will not slow down or stop it just non stop beeps for hours on end and won't actually set .
And when I come in to the house if I don't enter my code it won't set the alarm off like it use to
Any help would be appreciated thanks

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    80.9 KB · Views: 203
Sponsored Links
Display shows alarm is setting.
Sounds like you have a problem with you door contact on your door?
Has the door banged shut !
This could cause the contact to go faulty.
If you put chime on the door contact via programming and open the door this should bleep?
If no sound from alarm possible that contact is faulty.Or you could omit front door and set alarm,if it sets contact is faulty

Thanks so much for your help we recently put on a bolt and chain and the chain was hanging in between the door contact so must of been interfering with something! I sound stupid now lol never had an alarm before moved to anew house with one its all new to me
Thanks a lot

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back